ABOUT THE TEAM
The Expansion team is one of the most cross-functional teams in Revolut, working with and supporting many of the other teams around the organisation. We are global expansion machines, regulatory and licensing experts, problem solvers and creators, with a strong collaborative and open culture. We are ultimately driven by the desire to open up Revolut to the widest possible audience around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join the Expansion team at Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless. We’re looking for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data, whilst being able to deliver empathetically. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
The Expansion team is the engine, driving ambitious growth, making the impossible happen. We are looking for strong players to lead our mission as we continue to expand into Asia Pacific and Latin America.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Being Entrepreneurial-Agents of Revolut - you’ll set up the company in international markets from start to finish
• Scoping new markets for Revolut to enter; advising and executing on entry and implementation strategy
• Developing strategic partnerships with regulators, key operational and growth partners in these regions
• Project-managing work-flow to launch the business in a particular country
• Executing scale operations and working with cross-functional teams in London and our global offices; from Operations to Finance, Legal and Compliance, Marketing and Communications, etc.
• Identifying key product, operational, licensing and growth opportunities for Revolut
• Incorporating and setting up new entities
• Hiring local teams to handover operations after launching
• Building critical vendor relationships and performance tracking systems
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in management consulting, investment banking, top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities and can showcase tangible achievements
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute