Finally done with school and university? Looking to move out of the rat race? That’s awesome! Congratulations! You must be super proud of yourself and excited to kick-start your career as a Scala Engineer! This is an exciting moment that is full of potential. Are you wondering which company you should join now? We bet you want to join one that aligns with your own values.
At SwissBorg we believe that:
- Leadership can come from anybody. Anybody is able to speak up, be heard and have an impact immediately.
- Some engineers will develop managerial skills, while others will prefer to focus on technical skills. As we value both sets as equally important, we don't consider one being superior to the other and this is reflected in our career ladder.
- The best solutions come out of the collaboration of a diverse group of people, that is why we nurture an environment where everyone feels welcome
- At SwissBorg, we believe that engineers are doing their best work in an environment where they feel safe, can learn and grow.
If you are curious, passionate and hard working, you will find yourself among a group of outstanding mentors who will help you grow as an engineer and as a person. If on top of that, you are passionate about the blockchain and the crypto ecosystem, you will find yourself at home with us!
Who are we?
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech startup headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 550,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 17 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account.
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
If you recognise yourself in this description, apply! We would love to meet you!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.