People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
This role’s core purpose is to identify market opportunities, define product visions and strategies, and make our internal products and processes best in class. Using data, you’ll create insights and roadmaps for internal improvement / product deployment / service improvements and beyond. You’ll coordinate resources, manage KPIs, create project timelines and ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality.
Your and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you’ll be doing
• Diving into data to identify trends and create meaningful insights
• Creating effective dashboarding and liaising with your assigned department to help use the data you create to create efficiencies
• Explore where automation is possible and use a technical eye to speed up and rationalise business processes wherever possible
• Work closely with senior leaders to deliver roadmaps and ensure deliverables are executed on time
What you'll need
• You like being out of your comfort zone and competition drives you to succeed
• You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 with 0-3 years of internship or work experience in a fast-paced environment
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
Nice to have
• A STEM degree (Engineering / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Economics / Finance)
• Data tool experience SQL / Python / R
• Start Up / Tech / Tier 1 Consulting Experience