Carrier Sales Rep. (Remote - México)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
→Do you want to make real money at a company where you can actually grow?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Carrier Sales Representative. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking an innovative, agile, Carrier Sales Representative who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. This position will work closely with the operations team seeking new carrier relationships through cold calling and nurturing established relationships.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO…
- Establish relationships with domestic US motor carriers
- Negotiate rates to ensure loads are serviced on time
- Build strong partnerships with new carrier partners through phone calls & email
- Assist in building our carrier network by targeting enterprise carriers
- Support motor carriers and drivers to use our online platform to communicate, book and track loads autonomously
- Provide carrier feedback to our engineering team to continuously improve our core technology for sourcing capacity and meet the needs of carriers and customers
- Ensure carriers are compliant with our company standards and communicate directly if they fall short of expectations
- Track and monitor to ensure service requirements and compliance
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
- Fluent in English - verbal and written
- Prior sales experience is required, experience in Logistics sales is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Thrive in a high volume/ high stress environment
- Willing to work in a highly entrepreneurial and team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with USA geography
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Tenacious with the ability to take rejection … a lot!
- Competitive, social and financially motivated
- Team player but also stand alone star
- Team Player with high energy
- Networking - a people person
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive monthly fixed compensation plus access hours paid (over 160 hours per month!)
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 700+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.