ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you believe that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
→ Do you have experience in building dynamic and scalable applications in Python?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we are hiring a Senior Python Back End Engineer to help us turn experimental ideas into new solutions. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking a Senior Python Back End Engineer who loves solving engineering problems in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
LOCATION: Remote from anywhere in Latin America
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.