Software QA Engineer - Remote, US (copy)
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is seeking a Software QA Engineer to join our growing test team to ensure the delivery of a robust software stack for our industry-leading scooter service. The ideal candidate has strong software development skills with the ability to autonomously solve problems and collaborate cross-functionally.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and execution of functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Support the automation frameworks that are used by both development and QA teams
- Perform testing of our software systems including through the physical interaction with the scooter
- Drive the definition and implementation of software QA standards for the development teams
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience testing scalable backend services
- Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools
- Significant experience with Python
- Experience with Django, Rails, Node or similar web framework
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON
- Working knowledge of database systems
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.