The Agile Coach is a senior leader in the Tech Department at KOHO. They report directly to the VP of Engineering and are empowered to help improve delivery, which is crucial for a scaling organization. The Agile coach does not manage people directly, but has strong skills around coaching, facilitating and influencing in order to affect positive organizational change.
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Generous PTO policy and a lifestyle spending account
• Work Anywhere - Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
• Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance, maternity & parental leave top up
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 6 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.