ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 12 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach marketing at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
The Growth team is the engine that drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice for the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. We work like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, we own our markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use our know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is looking for a Global SEO Lead to drive the strategy and execution of our SEO efforts globally.
We’re looking for a SEO leader who has a proven track record growing organic search results using a product-led approach, and is an expert collaborator who knows how to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Defines the strategic direction, roadmap and prioritization for global SEO across all Revolut geographies
• Works collaboratively with product, content, design and engineering teams to execute scalable SEO campaigns
• Own end-to-end execution of SEO optimisation, including conducting keyword research and competitor analysis, researching and creating content briefs, and managing copywriters
• Works in partnership with our analytics and data science teams to forecast, report on progress, and use those insights to evangelize SEO across the company.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 5+ years of experience (agency or in-house) with a proven track record of delivering world-class, global SEO results
• Have global SEO experience, not just single-country experience (must have)
• Mastery of various marketing attribution tools and systems. Ex. Botify (or similar), Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
• An analytical and strategic thinker. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
• You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
• Experience building internal tools to drive SEO results is preferred, but not required
• Experience in consumer growth or product management is preferred, but not required
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year