ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you enjoy making Salesforce and other sales tools hum to perfection?
→ Do you know CPQ doesn’t stand for Cloudy, Pineapple, Quilt?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Salesforce Administrator. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. Loadsmart is searching for a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
LOCATION: Remote anywhere in Latin America.
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to set up your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
Get to know us better:
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.