FinCrime Analyst - Wealth and Trading - remote from Portugal
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Wealth and Trading Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks. We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of FinCrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our team Remotely from Portugal.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our Wealth and Trading team. The main responsibility is monitoring for financial crime by reviewing alerts generated by the surveillance system and investigating potential cases of money laundering. A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment with an understanding of trading within financial markets.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Timely analysis of alerts leading to the detection and prevention of market or firm damaging misconduct
- Conducting daily analysis of automated surveillance alerts
- Investigate potentially abusive activities
- Liaising and collaborating with Financial Crime team, Technology, Compliance, Front Office and other groups relevant to investigations or potential changes to surveillance software, systems or processes
- Contribute to design and development of monitoring systems and monitoring processes
- Escalate any red flags and potential risks to the MLRO
- Between 18200 and 22400 EUR gross per year
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Prior experience in financial services within AML/KYC function -3-5 years experience
- Transaction monitoring experience
- Ability to work together with multiple teams
- Willingness to work different shifts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Flawless English - additional languages are a big plus
Please submit your CV in English language
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Get stuff done!
- Above all, you are a do-er.
- You earn credibility by getting things done.
- You dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.