Business Transformation Advisor - UKNE
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Business Transformation Advisor to be part of Dataiku’s new UK-NorthernEurope and Central Europe (UKNE & CE) Business Transformation Practice. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a strategic area within a high-growth start-up. The Business Transformation team operates as an internal consulting team. Our mission is threefold:
- Support all customer facing teams in delivering transformative value for our customers
- Advise customers on their AI strategy definition and implementation
- Accelerate the transformation of Dataiku from software vendor to strategic partner
Dataiku is on a rapid growth path, doubling its customers year on year. It operates globally, with a strong base in the Americas and Europe, and growing activity in Asia. The candidate would ideally be based in London. This position reports to the Business Transformation UKNE & CE regional lead, Maximilian Harms.
What You'll Do :
- Deliver organisational and strategic recommendations for large organisations worldwide on the topics of AI and business analytics, working alongside the rest of the team and collaborating with internal contributors whose specific expertise might be needed
- Build Programmatic content for the customer facing teams
- Develop and standardise our in-house toolkit & methodologies
Who You Are :
- You have experience in either strategy or management consulting (5-10 years)
- Ideally, you worked on analytics or digital transformational projects
- You have been part of a team delivering client engagements to very large organizations
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working within or closely to an analytics team is a nice-to-have
- Experience in a multicultural environment would be a plus
- Experience at a high-growth company would be a plus
- French or German would be a plus
- Experience in some of the following industry would be a plus: Life Sciences, Telecommunications Media, Entertainment, Travel & Tourism, Professional Services
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.