Technical Talent Acquisition Partner
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 850 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku’s People Team is looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Partner with experience of working in a fast-paced target driven environment. In this role, you’ll directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals throughout the APAC and EMEA. Ensuring that Dataiku has the right people in the business is critical to our future success. As such, this person will play an important role in supporting a recruitment drive within our R&D and Product functions.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Manage end to end recruitment processes across R&D & Product teams
- Partner with hiring managers to understand individual roles and their teams as a whole
- Proactively source talent for Dataiku and share your best practices and tips with all the TA community
- Animate rituals with your business partners to improve continuously your methods and your partnership
- Bring your creativity to the party and participate to great projects inside (employer branding, tooling, analytics, ops) and outside the Talent Acquisition scope (Finance, C&B, People Team,... )
- Be a committed team member and reach the collective target with us
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience
- Experience in Tech recruiting
- Demonstrable experience of phone interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with direct sourcing using a variety of tools and methods
- The ability to work towards deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
- breakfast, game room, awesome offices, free sport sessions, free languages lessons, ... all the great benefits of an awesome unicorn
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.