ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Owner (Mid/Senior) with strong product and technical skills to join our Global Shared Services team. We’ve hired some of the most talented people that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience. This role is based in Moscow/St. Petersburg or remotely from within Russia.
What you'll be doing
You will take ownership of our product roadmap focusing on remediating main complaints and users issues across different product areas. Key focus areas include:
• Customer Journey from onboarding to support optimisation
• Chatbot improvements
• Account log-in remediation
• Enable frictionless interaction between User and Revolut product offering
• Support junior product owners across internal platform verticals: service delivery management, capacity planning, third party management
• You will be responsible for a team of engineers, as well as the delivery of KPIs
• You will take the full responsibility of the product and manage senior stakeholder relationships
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• You have experience in a Product Owner or Product Manager role building mobile applications
• A strong track record of achievement in improving customer experience
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate decisions
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence all levels of stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex problems by breaking them into simple ones and prioritising them
• Analytical thinking and strong understanding of user experience
A little about us
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we are looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.