Senior Technology Recruiter, Netherlands
How do you verify real people in the digital world? Onfido helps companies see real identity – the humans behind the screens – using world-leading AI and identity experts. Our solutions enable customers to prove their identities, wherever they are, with just an ID and their face. So companies have everything they need to grow their businesses securely.
Our AI-based technology assesses whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compares it against their facial biometrics. That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Bunq and Remitly the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely.
As a Senior Technology Recruiter at Onfido, you will manage and drive the end-to-end recruitment process for our R&D department to hire diverse talent in multiple geographies; particularly in Europe.
As a Senior Technology Recruiter at Onfido you will:
- Deliver against our headcount goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing recruitment environment.
- Partner with your stakeholders to determining selection criteria and define the end-to-end interview and selection process.
- Drive efficient, cost effective methods for attracting high calibre talent via direct hiring methods; this will include proactively sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks, job sites).
- Develop and nurturing candidate pipelines across online job boards, press, media and other appropriate channels as required.
- Provide support as a recruitment expert to line managers, delivering efficient processes, benchmarking and offer management.
- Provide a best in class experience to candidates, hiring managers and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively support Team Leads with data driven decisions, spotting trends and insights to inform judgement and best advise the business and stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics and maintaining partnerships with key external organisations and stakeholders who can support in the attraction of talent.
- Experience owning and driving the end-to-end Recruitment Process using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience in developing an understanding of unique markets and challenges to inform Management & Talent strategies.
- Experience in developing and executing tactical recruitment strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Partnering with our People Partners to ensure relevant and best in class learning for our candidates
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability act in an advisory capacity to the business function and effectively influence senior level business partners
- Support Talent Acquisition transformation programmes by delivering projects such as employment branding, selection skills training, improved candidate experience and new technology implementation
- Expertise in providing comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual data reports including key metrics for recruitment activity and results
Attributes and Approach we are looking for:
- Proactive, accountable and solutions orientated, you think ahead to identify possible roadblock, face challenges head-on and are driven to find a better way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the adaptability required to adjust your communication style to your audience.
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation capabilities that allow you to excel in a fast-past team environment.
- A process driven and organized approach with the ability to project manage
- Ability to Discern and pushback
- Talent data and analytics driven
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.