Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
We approach all aspects of 1Password with a design-first approach. The 1Password studio team encompasses UI, UX, web, digital, illustration, print, and motion graphics designers – all working together to give 1Password customers the best possible experience.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our design team. The role will involve designing static and occasionally illustrated assets for multiple channels including web, print, packaging, advertising, marketing materials, thought leadership and more. As part of a skilled team you will have the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects that educate and inform our customers on 1Password and digital security.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.