ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We're a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents "graduate" support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with a fin-tech background who understands that ultimate user satisfaction is the lead growing force of Revolut. We are looking for you if you are ready to put your experience and ideas into practice to improve our products and services.
As a part of our team you will:
- Help the front-line support agents in the resolution of the most demanding cases, enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with other teams internationally in order to tackle the customers' issues - without the need to directly talk with the clients
- Work with the masterminds of business product teams and learn about the newest features firsthand.
- Learn the secrets of shift operations and have a direct impact on improving efficiency of the Business Support team.
- Work on various projects with your improvement ideas will always be appreciated.
- Work alongside A-players in an environment where everyone is a valuable team member!
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Daily meal allowance
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap