Jr. Recruiter (Remote - Pakistan)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you have experience driving engagement by creating mind-blowing employee experiences at growing companies?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you want to work in an HR team where you’re treated like an adult but have fun like a kid?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Jr. Recruiter. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Jr. Recruiter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. You will be integral to the growth and development of Loadsmart by supporting our HR team with recruiting, onboarding, culture and development.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO…
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts, including screening and interviewing candidates.
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants.
- Assist with the development of our workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates.
- Provide administrative support to the HR and administrative teams with a range of department projects, activities and process improvement initiatives.
You have experience:
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Demonstrate proper judgement and confidentiality when dealing with HR matters
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-pace environment
- Doer: you will have initiative and tackle issues with limited supervision
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- A self-starter, innovative, problem-solving and team-oriented
- Possessing a growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem solving skills
- A proactive and attention to detail person
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.