* Please do not apply to this job if you are not physically located in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, France, Romania, Lithuania, US (NY only), India, Brazil (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach visual design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a visual designer in the Performance Studio, you will be responsible for creating and optimising performance marketing visuals for all existing & upcoming Revolut products. You will work closely with our Growth performance marketing team to produce creative assets for all the paid channels we use to acquire new customers and engage existing ones: Facebook, YT, IG, Google UAC, TikTok and others.
A visual designer at Revolut should be a versatile professional capable of managing their own work flow and the contact with stakeholders. This person should have delightful creative ideas, amazing design skills, a fastidious attention to detail and smart strategic thinking. Always searching for ways to elevate Revolut as a product for our users and the company as a brand.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design for performance marketing ads
• Work with our Growth performance marketing team as a key stakeholder to deliver the best solutions for our digital marketing projects
• Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
• Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
• Contribute to our design processes and improve scalability
• Work across multiple project deadlines
• Engage with the strategic dimension of our work
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 3+ years experience as a visual, brand, and/or motion designer
• Experience working with performance marketing teams and producing creatives for digital paid ads: Facebook, YT, IG, Google UAC
• Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills
• Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps (especially After Effects)
NICE TO HAVE
• Familiarity with 3D and animation (preferably with Cinema 4D)
• Experience with Figma
• HTML5 skills
LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Fully remote position
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year