Sales Development Representative (Remote- Costa Rica)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
→ Do you want to make real money at a company where you can actually grow?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Sales Development Representative. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking an innovative, agile, Sales Development Rep. who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. This position will work closely with the operations team seeking new carrier relationships through cold calling and nurturing established relationships.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Research Loadsmart’s target enterprise companies and identify the most relevant key decision makers
- Initiate conversations with senior executives with high-volume outreach via phone, email, and social media
- Gather insight on target accounts through conversations and effective questioning
- Document information in Salesforce to form detailed and accurate account profiles
- Insightfully vet accounts against target criteria to distinguish productive vs. unproductive leads
- Set up introductory sales meetings for Loadsmart Account Executives with key decision makers at qualified accounts
- Adeptly articulate Loadsmart’s value proposition, and constantly work on improving product knowledge and sales skills
- Establish a working knowledge of Loadsmart’s business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to-date on industry news
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication, customer service and project management skills
- Enthusiasm and high degree of energy
- Willingness to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Networker - a people person
WORKING AT LOADSMART
- Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
- Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didn’t account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!
- Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Lots of engagement activities
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
- Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.