PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in our Swiss office in Mendrisio, Switzerland (it's just 7km over the border and it's easily commutable from Milan, Como, Varese, or Lugano) and Cloud Academy provides the train ticket for you. We are also happy to assist with your relocation to this beautiful part of Europe and we have a remote working policy!
At Cloud Academy, we are on a Mission to create the leading platform for organizations and individuals to manage their tech talents; the experience starts with educational products and spans far over it with features covering skills validation and intelligence, career management, content creation, and so on. It is an ambitious goal that requires a lot of innovation and creative ideas.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager who is obsessed with thinking, planning, and delivering initiatives able to impact metrics and profitability and with a strong sense of urgency to make it happen. As a Growth Product Manager at Cloud Academy, you will invest your time in a few key areas:
- Leading experimentations by keeping your squad constantly involved in the definition of new growth initiatives, forecasting their outcomes, and planning a strategy to execute them.
- Lead your team to successfully execute the initiatives you shaped. This includes onboarding your engineers on the experience, challenging them to make compromises to hit the market timely, and in the end, measuring the impact generated.
- Work along with the Marketing Division for aligning business goals and collaborating on common initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in thinking and executing Growth Initiatives on digital services for Consumers.
- Ability to lead a team, drive consensus and ship the right product to the right users.
- Hands-on approach to user experience and tight collaboration with designers.
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture in a fast-growing business.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Former experiences as an entrepreneur or in start-up environments.
- Technical abilities and familiarity with agile development practices.
- Time spent in international environments.
- Competitive salary including an annual bonus plan
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year and 17 paid holidays per year.
- Remote working policy including 1 month a year of remote working from anywhere!
- Great company culture and international environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!