Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The Apple Client Apps team at 1Password is building the future of 1Password for iOS and iPadOS, bringing the best experience that 1Password offers to Apple mobile devices.
As a member of the Apple development team you’ll be instrumental in creating the next generation of 1Password for iOS and iPadOS. You’ll work closely with the Core team to implement business logic, interface with Apple APIs to provide a truly native experience, develop beautiful UI/UX, and more!
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States.
The Apple development team is building the next generation of industry-leading apps using Apple’s cutting-edge technologies on iOS and iPadOS. Join our team and help build the 1Password experience loved and used by millions!
— Ricky Hosfelt, Apple Team Engineering Manager
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.