Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The Android team at 1Password is part of a concerted, cross-platform effort to build the next generation of 1Password apps. In addition to building a new user experience for our Android customers, we’re helping to define core functionality and architecture that will be shared across all versions of 1Password.
As a member of the Android team, you’ll be working primarily in Kotlin to craft new user interfaces, built upon the view models returned by the common core that powers 1Password. You’ll work with members of cross-platform teams to ensure that the user experience is exceptional across all our apps. You’ll also work with the core team to help define the view models and APIs that power each feature.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States
The Android team is working with the latest development tools and patterns to rebuild 1Password from the ground up. Come and join the team as we take things to new heights!
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.