How do you verify real people in the digital world? Onfido helps companies see real identity – the humans behind the screens – using world-leading AI and identity experts. Our solutions enable customers to prove their identities, wherever they are, with just an ID and their face. So companies have everything they need to grow their businesses securely.
Our AI-based technology assesses whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compares it against their facial biometrics. That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Bunq and Remitly
the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely.
You’ll belong to Onfido’s Internal Comms Operations team, which designs and maintains the systems and processes that our entire workforce uses to communicate! Clear communication is absolutely critical to the success of a company that’s growing as rapidly as ours. We want employees to know everything they need to know to do their job well and feel engaged with the amazing work that we do. This is a great early career opportunity, as you’ll get exposure to every team at Onfido, working with executives and senior leaders all across the business.
We are part of the Company Operations team, who work to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes throughout Onfido. As a junior team member, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from years of operations improvement experience, applying this knowledge to benefit comms practices as well as your own personal development.
- Running the weekly global company “all-hands” event
- Creating and publishing the Slack-based company newsletter
- Running monthly Ask Me Anything events where employees ask our executive team questions live on Zoom
- Running “Kick-Off” events every 3 months, where the company direction for the next quarter is set
- Improving the processes and methods that are part of the above 4 events;Ensuring our intranet is accurate, accessible, and useful
- Designing clear and effective processes for use of global communication channels such as Slack and Email
- Managing relationships with communication tool partners, include Slack, Slido, and LumApps
- Ensuring Onfidoers are empowered and educated in how to use our communication platforms and tools
- Helping teams across Onfido build out comms solutions to challenges they’re facing
- Supporting the executive team in drafting and producing meaningful communications
Our team also supports wider initiatives across the business, including our Diversity and Inclusion work, our company efforts to be carbon neutral, our hybrid working strategy team, and the annual company Hackathon.
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values
and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.