KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 200 employees and created accounts for more than 400,000 Canadians.
About the Role
As a Software Developer II, Back End, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team, driving our core features from start to finish. This will include gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and designs, and actual implementation of these features. Our teams have a large degree of autonomy and ownership and we are looking for someone who can work with minimal supervision or direction.
Please Note: This is a remote position based in Canada that is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Work Anywhere in Canada - Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
• Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.