Senior Recruiter - Product (Remote)
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe!
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven and experienced Recruiter to hire across Product and Design at Revolut. From Junior to Lead level across our entire suite of products you will help identify and attract the best talent globally to support our continued expansion. You will work closely with technical leaders, hiring managers and the recruitment team to plan and execute innovative hiring strategies, helping bring the worlds top A-Players to Revolut. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to Get It Done, no matter the challenge.
Location: remote from Germany
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut's rapidly growing team
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of experience of successful hiring Product Managers/ Owners / Designers
- Deep understanding of the Tech/FS hiring landscape and complexity of global talent markets
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented personality
- Ability to plan, prioritise and execute
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and the interview team throughout the hiring process
- High attention to details
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to innovations
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.Apply For This Job