ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruitment sourcers to join our superlative in-house team, based in Europe.
You will be tasked with assisting in scaling of business-critical departments in our new office. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to initially focus on business critical roles and, working closely with our recruitment team. You will be play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Strategising different ways to build talent
pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
• Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
• Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimise sourcing efforts by leveraging data and making suggestions that will have positive impact
• Utilise our ATS to store talent pools of appropriate candidates
• Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• 3+ year (or above) experience in sourcing/recruitment
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
• Results-driven and numbers-oriented
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Experience in using LinkedIn
PERKS & BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• All the latest technology to work and required equipment
• Competitive salary
• Attractive quarterly bonuses
• Flexible work hours
• Free Revolut Metal Subscription
• Excellent learning and professional development opportunities!
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Medical insurance