WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Sales Enablement Manager – Sales and Marketing Applications - Remote
Talend is growing quickly, and so are our global Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams! We are seeking an energetic, experienced operations and enablement professional for a key role to oversee, optimize, and evangelize the go-to-market (GTM) tech stack i.e., the tools that enable customer-facing teams to be successful. If you love technology - and are savvy at collaborating and influencing to drive the selection and adoption of new tools - this is the perfect role for you!
Here's what you’ll be working on:
· Understanding organizational needs then evaluating, acquiring, and optimizing all the software applications used for GTM actions in support of Talend’s global growth goals
· Owning budget, contracts, renewals, and new software evaluation and purchasing
· Partnering across teams to identify productivity gains by optimizing tools
· Evangelizing the benefits and best practices of using tools; working with vendors and enablement peers to train on best practices
· Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to develop clear understandings of strategic business goals and how the technology stack can support their success
· Being laser focused on the needs of the Sales organization while maintaining key relationships with Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Business Operations, Finance, Customer Success, and Information Technology which are critical to the overall success of sellers at Talend
· Keeping abreast of trends to ensure Talend plans appropriately to invest ahead of the curve
We’re excited about you because you are technically active, inquisitive, and astute and are able to:
· Leverage your 4+ years of experience in sales enablement, operations, or related GTM field selecting, optimizing and enabling on sales tech
· Lead multi-layered technical conversations with partners, vendors, and team members
· Successfully deliver key initiatives, such as technology migrations or integrations, new product launches, deployment of business applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies
· Deliver user-friendly, innovative solutions that accelerate deal cycles and provide better experience to both internal and external customers
· Analyze current state needs and challenges, identify improvement and automation opportunities, then develop and execute on success plans to unlock productivity gains and business insights
· Deliver the Go-to Market strategy using insights from application data to help small business, midmarket, enterprise, and strategic teams to scale and transform
· Pinpoint tool enablement opportunities and partner with vendor and enablement peers to create training programs
· Evaluate processes holistically and think through the objectives, impacts, best practices, and what will be simple and scalable
· Plan and think ahead to ensure a holistic, optimized, innovative sales tech stack
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.