Software Engineer - Mobile (React native)
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes a difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team in Madrid, Munich or Cluj-Napoca with the possibility to work in the TrustYou office or remotely in these countries.
The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou’s NLP capabilities. Our product also has real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel.
Development teams in TrustYou are self sufficient teams responsible for delivering features to production. As a software engineer in the mobile team, you will work directly with the Product Manager and other teams to deliver new features to our react native mobile app, available for Android and iOS.
What challenges await you?
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Implement frontend components in React Native and Redux
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Be part of an international agile team delivering core features of TrustYou products
- Collaborate with the rest of mobile developers to ensure consistency and reusability of mobile components
- Collaborate with our UX team to ensure the components get implemented as designed
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related
- 2+ years experience with mobile focus (React Native + Redux)
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing is a plus
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support
- Flexible working hours / Options to work remotely
- Attendance to conferences and courses
- German or English classes