ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Are you of the mindset that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
→ Do you like to work with different tools and frameworks and make them work for you instead of working for them?
→ Have you got experience building dynamic and scalable applications at hyper-growth companies?
→ Are you comfortable having to learn a different programming language?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Senior Back End Engineer to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Senior Back End Engineer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
LOCATION: Remote from anywhere in Latin America
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.