ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you have experience leading design squad groups?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you want to work on a talented design team that is disrupting how logistics work in North America?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Design Manager role to help us create first-class products, actively participate in strategic discussions, and measure results with quantitative and qualitative methods. You will lead a team of designers and help to scale the design department, to keep up with our growing business, which got a recent Series C of $90M.
LOCATION: Remote anywhere in Latin America.
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to set up your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
Get to know us better:
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.