Full Stack Engineer (Remote-LatAm)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→ Do you believe that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
→ Do you have experience in building dynamic and scalable software with Python and React?
Our team's made of passionate engineers, designers, and product managers from all levels, with a mission to establish a new benchmark for operational efficiency. We have a collaborative work environment, where everyone shares their knowledge and helps one another. Interaction and collaboration are much more than just coding.
LOCATION: Remote from anywhere in Latin America
What you get to do:
- Together with other team members, be responsible for the whole lifecycle of our products and features, from the conception, specification, development, testing, and maintenance.
- Build modern, efficient, modular, and tested user interfaces using React.
- Build scalable backend solutions using Python and Django.
- Discuss good practices for software development and feel comfortable suggesting contributions to build our set of internal guidelines and shared code.
- Review Pull Requests from the other members of the team.
You have experience:
- Be passionate about creating clean, highly maintainable, and structured code, supported by unit and integration tests
- Experience developing APIs to be used by front-end developers
- You’re very comfortable communicating in English (both written and spoken)
- Troubleshooting. You're good at identifying the source of bugs, know how to dig into the code that may be causing the outstanding issue, and work to resolve any issues that come up
- Curiosity. You're keen on learning new technologies and tools as well as evaluating their pros and cons. You're a pragmatic programmer. You ask questions and are eager to learn more
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Terraform is a plus
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- A self-starter, innovative, result-focused and team-oriented
- Possessing a growth mindset, sense of curiosity, and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization skills to support the team deliver their day to day objectives
- Someone passionate about delivering impact, who can connect dots by understanding business needs
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to set up your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you in developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transportation across all levels.
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.