Senior Full Stack Developer (Node)
We are a technology services partner for digital innovation and business transformation.
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
We are change-makers, and the purpose of everything we do is to connect people and technology to build a better future together.
Our approval ratings on Glassdoor and the awards we've received from Great Place To Work since 2008 prove that we encourage work-life balance in a transparent and flexible environment, ensuring a unique experience for e-Coreans to be their best version.
During your day as a Senior Fullstack Developer you will
- Build scalable, maintainable architectures;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Communicate with stakeholders and monitoring the impact of the feature;
- Reinforce a culture of engineering excellence that you are proud to belong to.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer you
- Have 5+ years of software development experience on building modern high performance web applications;
- Have Frontend experience with React or Vue - knowledge of TypeScript a plus;
- Have strong programming skills in Node.js, Go, Java or similar backend technology;
- Have experience with microservices architecture;
- Have experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Have experience with RESTful API design and message driven applications;
- Proficient in web debugging and profiling tools with an understanding of web performance best practices;
- Test-driven development experience with mocks, unit and integration tests on large API-driven projects;
- Have experience applying computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis;
- Experience in startups, SaaS, e-commerce, fintech a plus;
- Have advanced English skills.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- Meal and/or Food allowance;
- Private Pension Plan;
- Financial Support for studies and day care center;
- No Dress Code ;) be yourself, be your best;
- Flexible work hours;
- TV’s with videogames;
- MacBook with customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.