ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Senior Product Owner with strong product and stakeholder management skills to join our People Performance team. If you have a quantitative mind and are passionate about data, then we want to hear from you. This role sits within our technology team at the Berlin office or works remotely from within Germany.
In a nutshell, we are building the largest bank in the world, and we need a control panel for this aircraft. You’ll be a product designer for several products within the platform to streamline processes, track employees’ and teams’ performance in real-time and implement predictive machine learning behavioural models, with the ultimate goal of driving performance increases across our entire business.
You will be responsible for taking our product to the next level so your opinion will be important when improving current features and designing new functionalities. Join us in our journey of building the next generation of management tools!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will own end-to-end our People Performance product to improve our processes, track organisational and individual performance, and lay the foundation for our next stage of growth
• You will identify area of improvements and define product vision and strategy
• You will understand business needs and gather product requirements
• You will be responsible for a team of developers and designers
• You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
• You will take the full responsibility of the product and manage senior stakeholder relationships
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• You have experience in a Product Owner or Product Manager role with a focus on data analytics and optimal user experience
• A strong track record of achievement in building and scaling performance management or other internal systems
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate decisions
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence all levels of stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex problems by breaking them into simple ones and prioritising them
• Numbers-oriented, logical and analytical thinking
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.