Senior Product Manager, Growth
✨ One platform, a whole world of opportunity
Right now, the best jobs are limited to people in a handful of the world’s wealthiest cities, yet brilliant people are everywhere. Driven to overturn the status quo and distribute opportunities equally around the world, Oyster launched its global employment platform to help companies hire, pay, and care for talent anywhere.
When it comes to global employment, we walk the walk. We’re proof that companies don't need an office to create a highly-engaged culture. Since the company’s inception in January 2020, Oyster has:
Our momentum speaks to the power of global employment—and we’re just getting started! If you want to change the world with Oyster and be empowered to work remotely while doing so, we’d love for you to apply!
👩💻 The Role
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote and you can work from home. Forever. This is a fully remote position that may sit anywhere within South America or Europe.
To create the best experience for our new hire (you?!) this role does require that you are based within +3 / -7 UTC.
Reporting into the Director of Product Growth, you will be joining our Product Growth team, working directly with a cross-functional group of engineering, design, and marketing looking to improve our acquisition, activation and monetization using the product itself. You will lead a team and their roadmap along with the day to day operations of experimentation and your backlog. You will analyze and report on our learnings, and share our wins with stakeholders that ultimately align and deliver the OKR outcomes set out by Oyster every quarter.
What you'll do…
- Own our product experimentation process, creating clear frameworks to test and assess the feasibility and success of continuing forward with a given initiative
- Turn complex and nebulous business problems, surfaced by insights or internal teams, into concise experiments and roadmaps
- Manage the priority of work and the trade-offs between time to value for a customer and time to market
- Write product/marketing documents, requirements, user stories, or product specifications as needed, ensuring clear communication and coordination with the business, design, and engineering teams
- Evangelize Product-Led Growth and product experimentation internally as a key driver for our continued growth
- Measure and analyze existing products and business models for opportunities to innovate and improve
- Drive product launches working with various stakeholders, marketing, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and tactical issues that may hinder the team’s ability to meet financial and technical goals
- Establish innovative processes and pursue new opportunities to improve our experimentation velocity
📜 What we're looking for
- 2+ years in a Growth role
- 5+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with monetizing B2B SaaS products
- Experience running A/B tests to improve funnel conversion rates
- Quantitative analytics skills, which may including SQL
- Familiar with product analytics software and marketing automation tools
- Experience leading cross-functional teams built around driving data-driven hypotheses that power experiment design and learnings
- A highly collaborative leader that can rally cross-functional teams on growth objectives and outcomes
Nice to Have:
- Agile and/or Reforge certifications
- Experience in the HR Software Industry
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent English language skills, written and oral
🦪 How we work together at Oyster
Our values guide the work we do, the decisions we make, and the culture that makes us special. We elevate talent. 🙌 We build trust. 🤝 We thrive together. 🌍
Our mission is to create a more equal world—one global hire at a time. Everything we do ladders up to our mission—and that doesn’t just mean building software. We develop programs, participate in workshops, and create dedicated teams to ensure we successfully support companies and knowledge workers in this new world of work.
We embrace asynchronous communication and collaborative work—and we share how we work in the Oyster Public HQ —to help other global teams learn from our experiences.
💌 How YOU work
Different countries have different statutory benefits, different cultures have different norms, and different people have different needs! In order to best support and encourage our diverse team, we’ve created How YOU Work; a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Oyster.
- Work from anywhere: Oyster is a borderless, HQ-less company. As long as your work gets done on time, your team has the support they need, and you're authorized to work where you live, the world is truly your Oyster.
- Paid time off: We’re all about taking breaks—we all need it. Oyster provides employees with 40 days off each year, which includes public/bank holidays and vacation/holiday leave (unless your country mandates more).
- Mental health support: We consider your mental health a top priority. We offer access to Plumm, a mental well-being service, to support your mental health.
- Wellbeing allowance: Each month, Oyster will top up your Juno wallet with a wellbeing allowance. Juno Points can be applied to anything that helps you show up to work as your best self, whether that’s your internet bill, a class, gym membership, or houseplants. The choices are endless!
- Flexible parental leave: Families are created in lots of different ways. Our parental leave policy applies to all employees who are becoming parents, regardless of how they become a parent. Oysters are eligible for a minimum of three months of paid parental leave and your job will be held for 12 months (or longer if required by local jurisdiction).
- WFH stipend: $3000 stipend to spend on your laptop and any other equipment you need for your home office; we'll get you up and running in no time!
✨ The best jobs should be available to everyone
At Oyster, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences and we’ve intentionally built our product and our company with an inclusive, global mindset. We know from experience that people from underrepresented groups often don’t apply for roles they don’t feel they meet all the criteria for. We’re committed to elevating talent by creating a trust-based environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
Oyster is committed to ensuring equal opportunity of employment for qualified persons with disabilities and actively fosters an inclusive work environment. Please email email@example.com with the subject line: Interview Accommodations if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.