Product Manager - Automation and Orchestration
Appcues is a platform that empowers thousands of SaaS companies to design beautiful in-app experiences to drive product-led growth -- without writing any code.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to improve our integrations and workflow automation features on the Appcues platform. We are expanding the scope of our product, and need someone to discover the right customer problems we should be solving. Ultimately, we are looking to reimagine a more intuitive interface for our users to build out and manage automated workflows for their in-app onboarding experiences using Appcues. . You’ll collaborate with a highly talented team of Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to deliver beautifully designed and intuitive products.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Partnering with a designer and engineering lead to discover our customers’ most pressing workflow automation needs. We have users who have been with us for years, and new ones who just signed up. You’ll be conducting continuous discovery interviews with them, seeking to truly understand how we can provide them with the most value.
- Evaluating which integrations our customers need the most and delivering new integrations on a regular basis. We want to continuously delight our customers with simple, fast and powerful connections to their most-used tools.
- We have big ideas and a big vision. We need you to effectively manage the scope of this vision, and make sure we are using agile development best practices to make measurable, consistent progress, while constantly validating our ideas with prospective users.
You might be a great fit if you...
- Have experience product managing integrations, using third party APIs and webhooks, or hacking your own automation between apps you use.
- Have experience designing or using visual workflow builder tools.
- Are passionate about continuous product discovery and customer research.
- Are comfortable redesigning existing core features in a product to create new, more delightful user experiences.
- Want to work on a development team that values outcomes over outputs, defining the user performance metrics that truly track a feature’s success.
100% remote - We don’t have an office so all of our employees learn and collaborate in the same way using remote work practices. This won't change post-COVID as we are committed to being 100% remote for the long-term. We work in Slack, Zoom, and a collection of modern collaboration tools. We have inclusive remote events and we get together annually for a fun off-site retreat.
Well-being - You'll have solid health, dental, and vision plans; access to 401k, and a generous maternity and paternity leave.
Fair pay - Each role has a defined salary band, bands and salaries are audited on a regular basis to help maintain fairness and market value
Home office and tech budget - Besides paying for your work computer (Mac or PC), we offer a one-time $1000 home office stipend and an additional $500 annual budget for extra work-related technology.
Coworking space, on us - Home office not cutting it? We'll reimburse your monthly coworking fees.
Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
Transparency and collaboration - We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting called FirstThurs, weekly team lunches, and Lunch & Learns., and an annual learning stipend.
Unlimited vacation - We believe time away to reflect and explore makes us all more productive, so we expect each employee to take a minimum of ten days of vacation per year. Employees based in the USA also take off all US federal holidays. Employees residing in other countries can choose to follow their local national holidays or US federal holidays.
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, checklists, and more) without writing any code. We believe it’s the non-technical people who often have the best information about a user’s needs and desires, and we give them the tools to act.
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, their work, and the success story we are writing. Our values are not just words. We live by them.
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status. We believe that diverse teams foster a more inclusive company culture, build better products, and are more human, humane, and fun.