Global Acquiring, Business Development Manager, Fiat
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Global Acquiring, Business Development Manager you will be tasked to define and execute local strategy assuming end-to-end responsibilities for the region's PnL.
- Business Planning & Execution: Set Targets and KPIs, Define roadmap (key initiatives), Plan Budgets Determine resources required, Competitor intelligence etc
- Partnership Development: Creating the local partnership strategy and go-to-market plan, finding the best partners in the market and securing contracts with them
- Legal & Compliance Management: Building and managing local governance structure, and processes to maintain business compliance with local regulations
- Growth & Marketing: deploying allocated budget, monitoring execution across channels and managing local PR
- Operations: Monitoring ongoing issues and working with the central teams to fix them
- Team Management: Hiring, training and developing local teams
- Stakeholder Management: Co-work with Binance local teams and various functional teams of the Binance group to create business synergy
- At least 10+ years of working experience and 3+ of general manager position (or equivalent) in a fast-growing company in the payment/retail banking/fintech industry
- Previous responsibilities include PnL ownership across multiple products, building and managing high-performing teams, driving commercial strategy and establishing robust processes
- Strong network in the local market you are operating in ((eg business, governments and regulators)Demonstrable experience in building a business line from a low base
- Ability to learn incredibly quickly in a fast-paced environment, including technical details
- Fluent in English and preferably a native speaker of the local language in the region
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.