People Team Administrator (Remote - Work from Anywhere)
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
The People Team Administrator plays a critical role in supporting Xapo People Team programs and day-to-day processes. The People Team is responsible for cultivating a culture of execution, high performance, and enrichment at Xapo. The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-organized, process driven and collaborative person with previous experience in HR administrative roles.
- You will ensure compliance and data integrity on employee records including maintenance, entry and data governance, update our HRIS system and other people related systems.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new Xapiens by ensuring all aspects of onboarding are completed accurately and timely including communication with new team members.
- Conduct regular audits of people data, contracts, documents and onboarding tasks completion.
- Process the requests for verifications of employment, employment certificates, travel letters and reference letters.
- You will process employee contractual changes from promotions, salary changes and leavers, including updating the HRIS system.
- Coordinate the collection of monthly payroll information ensuring this is accurate and provided to the Finance Team with agreed deadlines.
- Provide administrative support during annual performance review cycles.
- Support Senior People Operations Specialist by providing ad-hoc and regular reports on people data and ensuring the accuracy and compliance of the information provided.
- Providing general administrative support across the people function, and own a number of exciting projects such as employee engagement and learning and development.
- Collaboration with Talent Team, Accounts Payable Team, Finance Team and Legal Team in terms of coordination of people activities.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement of our current programs and processes to enhance Xapien’s experience.
- Experience in HR Operations and a desire to develop a career in HR
- GMT+/- 3 time-zone required
- Previous experience in Google Workspace, especially Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Google Slides
- Previous experience with an HRIS system and have a keen eye for data governance
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and Digital Banking will get you extra points
- Experience working in a remote, globally distributed team in a fast-paced environment strongly preferred
- Alignment with Our Values and Culture Principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.