Head of Sales - Northern Europe
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut across the globe.
These people can do it all: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own the market with a solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at a breakneck speed 🚀
We like to think we make a difference – and we do. So, we’re looking for a Head of Sales - Northern Europe to be a key player in developing our commercial footprint across the region (DACH, Benelux, Nordics) 📣
A true leader, who’ll grow our customer base by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals. An experienced coach to manage our world class Sales team and mentor them to success ⭐️
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️
What you’ll be doing
• Building and leading a world class Sales team from scratch, relentlessly focusing on growing the number of businesses using Revolut for Business solutions
• Growing our customer base in the region by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals
• Leading a high performing team, coach and mentor them to success, localise the sales playbook and own the profit and loss in the region
What you'll need
• 5+ years experience in Sales or Business Development
• 2+ years experience as a high performing Head of Sales, Head of Business Development, or Country Manager
• Experience with SMB customers, preferably with a track record of building successful sales teams in this segment
• The ability to successfully build or scale sales departments in a high-growth environment
• Experience in managing a high performing team with demonstrated track record of exceeding targets, setting compensation and performance based metrics
• The capacity to coach and mentor sales managers and junior sales staff
• Experience with both inbound and outbound (inside sales)
Nice to have
• Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer, with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
• Experience from reputable start-up is a plus
• Strong cross-functional project management skills; comfortable in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers at many levels both internally and externally
• Curiosity and an attitude of a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.