Senior Performance Marketing Manager (100% Remote)
Close is a bootstrapped, profitable, 100% remote, ~55-person team of thoughtful humans who value autonomy and impact. We’re eager to make a product our customers fall in love with over and over again.
We ❤️ startups & SMBs. Since 2013, we’ve been building a CRM that focuses on better communication, without the hassle of manual data entry or complex UI. Our goal: double the productivity of every sales rep. But we need some help spreading the word - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a results-driven Senior Performance Marketing Manager to own Close’s paid marketing efforts. You’ll act as our in-house performance marketing thought leader and will leverage your experience and intuition to help Close navigate the performance marketing landscape and win. This position is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Perform keyword and market research to identify ad spend opportunities
- Work with marketing team to make landing pages for your campaigns
- Design and implement models which predict ad performance (ROI)
- Deploy, monitor, and iterate campaigns flighted on the major networks
- Own the development and implementation of Close’s paid marketing strategy; presenting results to senior management
- 3+ years of experience running sophisticated SEM campaigns with spend > $50k/mon
- Experience with identifying and driving website traffic and conversions
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, and/or R preferred
- Physically located in the US or western Europe
- Culture video 💚
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats ✈️
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe's climate initiative 🌍❤️
- Our story and team 🚀
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our business - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 16 countries located in 5 of the 7 continents -- looking at you Antarctica and Australia ;-) ….. We’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our global community.
Our team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 17 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our people and help our customers become more successful.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we'll be moving forward.