ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
We are Loadsmart a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a tech unicorn), led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders, and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are adding a VP of Enterprise Solutions to join our leadership team and lead carrier strategy and solution design. We are on a mission to be the premier provider of sophisticated transportation solutions. So we need an experienced logistics leader to expand our service offerings and develop customized solutions for our clients.
This position is a senior leadership role, however, it requires a strategic vision and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to drive results. This role partners closely with our sales and operations teams and will obsess about developing creative logistics solutions for our enterprise clients.
REPORTING TO: Jim Nicholson, SVP Operations
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package
• Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
• 401k Match up to $5,000 regardless of salary
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance covered 100% by the company
• Teledoc (remote doctors) and Talkspace (mental health counseling) membership fees are covered 100% by the company• Commuter benefits and membership with CITI (NYC)/Divvy bike (CHI)
• Loadie Time Off - PTO and sick days without a limit with Manager approval; after your first year we provide a $250 bonus if you take 5 PTO days off in a row to encourage you to take the time you need!• An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of Loadies across 15 countries united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels; we offer monthly Business Updates, monthly "Ask Me Anything" Sessions with the CEO and Quarterly Equity updates
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives and donation drives
• Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if you’re in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we move into our beautiful new 35,000 sq foot office where we host happy hours, free lunches, free breakfast, lots of games (ping pong, pool, arcade, etc) plus get out of the office regularly for company social events (i.e. bowling, baseball games, golf outings)
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
JOB TYPE: exempt
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.