Senior Corporate Development Manager - Remote
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are hiring a Senior Corporate Development Manager to help scale Clari’s inorganic growth strategy and ensure value realization across all acquisitions. This role is perfect for an energetic, personable, detail-oriented, and strategic problem solver. The Senior Corporate Development Manager will report directly to Clari’s Head of Corporate Development.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Own post-merger integration process including cross-functional project management, value creation, and value realization tracking
- Develop and maintain a strategic analysis of existing and desired markets to identify and evaluate potential acquisition opportunities
- Work closely with Clari’s executive team and key function leaders to develop growth roadmaps that consider organic and inorganic opportunities
- Establish industry relationships to understand evolving category/market structure, competitive pressure, and increasing market presence.
- Scale special projects in conjunction with strategic initiatives and M&A
- Collaborate across functions to support long-term strategic initiatives
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in management consulting, post-merger integration, project management, or corporate development with SaaS ecosystem experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and financial modeling skills
- High initiative, self-starting capabilities with demonstrated ability to identify and seize opportunities for impact in uncertain contexts without oversight
- Exceptional presentation and relationship-building skills with the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of management
- Confident leader, with an ability to motivate and influence internal teams to collaborate and achieve business success
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!