Technical Support Engineer - Remote Europe
Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List and Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2022. We have also been recognized on Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Front, you will play a critical part in streamlining our procedures to resolve issues more quickly. You will be the primary technical contact for our thousands of users and a key contributor to the Front customer experience. By staying close to our users, you will play a role in shaping our future product design. If you are technical, passionate about customer experience & team productivity, we'd love to get to know you.
What will you be doing?
- Provide customers with delightful experiences by helping them resolve technical issues
- Master Front’s product capabilities and serve as a technical subject matter expert for our support organization
- Participate in testing of new and updated features
- Take part in the“on-call” rotation for urgent customer requests
- Build internal processes to scale a support team
What skills & experience do you need?
- Product mindset – we’re a product company on a mission to“advance how people work”
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
- Experience providing technical support for cross-platform products (web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience with the following systems: HTTP, HTML, REST, email, MySQL, Node.js, Angular, React, Redux
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series C & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.