Sales Enablement Manager
Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List and Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2022. We have also been recognized on Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the delivery of sales focused enablement programs including continuous learning, skill development, GTM and large-scale global business initiatives
- Act as liaison between the sales team and other cross functional teams, particularly marketing, product, and customer success
- Crafting, developing, and completing sales enablement projects and programs for the global Sales organization
- Build trust and credibility with key stakeholders and leaders of our sales and success teams to deliver high quality, impactful learning experiences that drive engagement, learning, and performance
- Communicate regular progress/status and learnings to key stakeholders in Sales Operations/Enablement & GTM Leadership
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to create enablement resources (competitive messaging, battle cards, sales plays) and provide guidance on communication strategy
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years facilitation experience moderating interactive and informative discussions
- 3+ years sales or customer facing experience
- Excellent project management instincts. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial – you not only can spot problems, but you can marshal resources towards creative solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology company
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to own the room confidently and holds people's attention
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series C & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.