Staff Software Engineer, Cloud Platform
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost-efficiency. This is a great opportunity to make a massive impact on scaling cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user.
The Cloud Platform team is responsible for providing the infrastructure building blocks that empower our engineering teams at Clari. You will be instrumental in architecting the next-generation infrastructure using key AWS technologies (VPCs, Direct Connect, Target Gateway) to meet our business needs. Our teams are empowered and expected to help realize Clari's vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in either the Vancouver or Toronto areas. Candidates must be based in one of those areas and have appropriate Canadian work authorization. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Work with the team on implementing the next generation architecture which includes working on the design and architecture - Multi-Account, Multi-Region VPCs, Transit Gateway
- Build self serve capabilities to empower teams to provision infrastructure for their services in a reliable, secure, efficient manner
- Write functional specifications and design documents for specific areas of the cloud platform like cloud agnostic provisioning, networking, security, auto-scaling, self-healing, observability, etc
- Collaborate effectively with other engineers to solve most complex technical problems. This involves mentoring, peer reviews, participating in technical design reviews, and issue troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building infrastructure on AWS including multi-account, multi-region, multi VPCs peered with transit gateways setup
- 3+ years experience provisioning cloud infrastructure using infrastructure as code tools, preferably terraform
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Relevant experience in cloud configuration management tools such as chef, ansible, puppet
- Ability to lead a small team of engineers in end to end execution of medium size projects
- Experience with CDKs such as AWS cdk (awscdk) or Terraform cdk (cdktf) is a big plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!