Senior Enterprise Sales Advocate
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we’re able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team further.
Atlassian is revolutionising the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
This non-traditional Sales role is based in our Sydney office. Our Solution Sales team builds and implements an effective sales strategy. They drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want you to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimise our customer experience.
Are you customer-focused and creative? Are you able to think strategically while effectively prioritising resources to meet the needs of our customers? Do you love the Enterprise Sales process, and can you help us apply your knowledge to the Atlassian sales model? We'd love you on our team!
More about you
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, organised, and self-sufficient team-player to join our team. You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature.
On your first day, we expect that:
- You are an established software salesperson and thrive in a quota-carrying role. You have a track record of achieving and exceeding targets. Sales is your career and you are passionate about it.
- You have experience selling SaaS solutions, cloud migration experience is a bonus
- You can effectively lead and run a sales cycle, build and work a pipeline, execute a Strategic Account plan in coordination with a variety of sales actors, and deliver accurate forecasting.
- You find and bring people together both with customers and internally. You know who you need, and how to find them to get things done.
- You are someone who wants to challenge the traditional sales model.
- You bring a growth mindset and find solutions, not problems.
- You work in partnership with Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Atlassian Channel Managers, Product Managers and the Atlassian Marketing organisation. You are excited and challenged by the opportunity to unleash the potential of our products in your accounts.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new, and love sharing your learnings with your team.
More about our team
The Solution Sales team was established in the summer of 2014 and we are working from our offices in San Francisco, Austin, New York, Boston, Sydney, and Amsterdam. We worked in sales and management roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.