Head of Lending
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The credit department at Revolut is anything but ordinary. They design, develop and launch credit products across the globe 🌏 The team manages our products from day one to the end - developing the back and front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions. It's a big old job, but our people are a Credit to us all ✨
We’re looking for a Head of Lending who’ll take our lending strategy to the next level 📣 An entrepreneurial leader to launch and run multiple retail credit products and own all aspects of a financial institution's credit portfolio. A great leader to build and manage our one and only Lending team ⭐️
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
• Building and leading the Lending team to define and implement the strategy for all Revolut lending activities
• Managing the overall risk of the Revolut loan portfolio
• Managing regulatory relationships
• Establishing and executing the territory’s underwriting, portfolio management and collections policy and activity
• Managing the overall activities of the local branch
• Interfacing with regulators and local authorities
What you'll need
• 7+ years of experience as a Bank Executive (ExCo is a real advantage) complimenting deep knowledge and experience in Retail Lending Products
• Very strong entrepreneurial drive and personal resilience
• Extensive experience building and managing credit decisioning/risk models and regulatory engagement
• Experience/understanding credit portfolio performance
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to recruit and lead a team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.