Head of Operations - Indonesia & Philippines
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don’t just keep things ticking over, they’re given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business 🧠 Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we’d be following the herd, not leading the pack – and that’s a place we never want to be 🐑
If you’re a superstar Ops Manager, keep reading ⭐
If being asked to solve the toughest problems our global super app has to offer excites you rather than scares you, keep reading 🤩
If you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of every area in a business with more than 18 million customers, keep reading 🧠
If you want to gain unparalleled experience with a next-level product at one of the world’s fastest growing companies, for goodness’ sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply! 🚀
What you’ll be doing
• Being Entrepreneurial-Agents of Revolut - you’ll set up the company in international markets from start to finish
• Scoping new markets for Revolut to enter; advising and executing on entry and implementation strategy
• Developing strategic partnerships with regulators, key operational and growth partners in these regions
• Project-managing work-flow to launch the business in a particular country
• Executing scale operations and working with cross-functional teams in London and our global offices; from Operations to Finance, Legal and Compliance, Marketing and Communications, etc.
• Identifying key product, operational, licensing and growth opportunities for Revolut
• Work closely with the Global Authorisations (Licensing) team to deliver on Revolut’s ability to operate with a licence in your market
• Incorporating and setting up new offices in new countries
• Hiring local teams to build a foundation for an official launch and beyond
• Building critical vendor relationships and performance tracking systems
• Owning the market
What you'll need
• You’re a natural entrepreneur - ability to spot opportunities for Revolut to snap up
• You’re familiar with the competitive finance and technology landscape in Philippines
• You’re excellent at organisational and project management skills, and have a natural ability to break big tasks into smaller sub-tasks that can be monitored and tracked
• You have at least 10 years experience in consulting, regulatory analysis, expansion, fast-growing startups, or similar.
• You’re excellent at business English writing skills.
• You have discerning ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• You’re an excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
• Demonstrate an ability to manage and communicate with various stakeholders within and out of the company
• You demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically, work empathetically
• You’re eager to learn and take on tasks out of the comfort zone
• You’re proactive and willing to volunteer to do what needs to be done
Nice to have
• You have started your own business before, or were a key founding member
• You have a network of leaders in startup, finance, regulatory and public affairs to tap into
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.