ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 18 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Learning & Development at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
The L&D team is pivotal to how we run, support and develop our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the company growth, we are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to join us as a Global Learning Program Manager. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Create and manage global learning programs from scratch helping company to drive its talent development agenda
• Work in partnership with our Learning Business Partners and other stakeholders to proactively assess development needs & learning requirements for our programs
• Facilitate requirements gathering and collaborate on the creation of integrated project plans and timelines
• Using learning experience design strategies and frameworks, and working in partnership with our Learning Experience and Content Design team, assess requirements, and recommend appropriate learning strategies and solutions
• Own the programs end-2-end (strategy, program design, deployment and roadmap) and become the program SME, ensuring program quality, consistency and scalability
• Develop program performance measurement plans, assess impact and effectiveness, and utilize insights gathered to inform future work on the programs
• Link Company and People objectives to tangible learning program strategies
• Demonstrate strong ability to both engage directly with leadership and management of all levels on strategy/key summaries and be able to work at tactical level within working teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management, leading successful projects, working both autonomously and effectively with others
• Experience in designing and implementing talent development programs at scale and with high impact
• At least 3+ years of experience in learning & development, using instructional systems design models and methodologies, and demonstrated understanding of learning platforms integration (i.e. Learning Management Systems, Learning Experience Platforms, etc)
• Experience designing and leading execution of solutions for various learning modalities including experiential instructor-led training, interactive eLearning, and various content authoring software
• Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide learning projects and facilitating partnerships and leading meetings with senior business stakeholders
• Experience working consultatively with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to manage learning projects from needs analysis to measurement
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment under competitive timelines
• You love to ideate, innovate and challenge - constantly finding new and creative ways to engage learners
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to turn complex information into accessible, user-centred content written in plain English
• The ability to build great relationships with different people from across the organization and be confident in communicating with stakeholders of all levels
• Outstanding knowledge of latest talent development trends and practices