Argentina Regional HR Lead
Argentina HR Regional Lead - Based in Mendoza or remote Argentina
Eventbrite is a people-first organization. Our goal of building the global platform for live experience relies on the foundation of top talent and strong company culture. We want to harness our mission and the culture of our company to enable our staff (our Britelings) to thrive in service to that mission.
Our Briteling Experience (BX) team is charged with attracting, engaging, and retaining the diverse talent we need to win. We partner with our global teams to develop initiatives that foster an engaging experience for Britelings to perform to the highest standard.
We are looking for Regional Human Resource Lead for our Argentina business. You will lead the Regional HR function for this region and partner with global partners inside and outside of BX to design and deliver a Briteling experience across the regions. This is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full-cycle HR support. You will report to the Global Regional HR Lead, based in Madrid, and be part of an exciting global team.
● Be the Regional HR Lead for the Argentina business, establishing yourself as the trusted advisor and partner for leaders in this region on HR and Employment related matters.(Example: Mobility and Relocations, Employee Relations matters, Onboarding....)
● Provide consultative advice and support to leaders to address regional specific People and Employment issues, including mitigating risk and managing situations that result in full compliance and the best possible outcomes for the company, teams, and Britelings.
● Support the creation and drive the implementation in the region of global people programs, including performance development, engagement and diversity, equity and inclusion commitments, in a way that strengthens local employee engagement and culture.
●Be an advocate of local needs and market trends, and build and deliver localized HR solutions that drive business objectives in partnership with the global team.
● Collaborate cross-functionally with functional and global leaders, key partners, and with the wider Briteling Experience team (talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards, people ops & systems, and functional HR) to successfully design, strengthen, and implement effective and efficient solutions to attract and retain employees.
●Ensure policies and practices are compliant, competitive, and aligned with our global philosophy and within the regional markets and practices, as well as consistently communicated and enforced throughout the Briteling experience
●Provide coaching and ensure the investigation and resolution of local employee relations issues.
● Ensure the Argentina Briteling experience across the entire lifecycle meets the evolving needs of our Britelings in an innovative way; seek out and implement process improvements
THE SKILL SET
● 4+ years of experience with comprehensive responsibilities, including leading a Regional HR function in fast-paced, global, public companies (6 to 10 yrs overall experience)
●Business partnership experience grounded in strong business acumen and HR expertise, including a consultative approach with leaders and managers
●Proven experience as a Regional HR leader including the development and coaching of employees, prioritizing objectives, driving strategic plans, and measuring the effectiveness
●Experience in managing complex employee relations issues; shaping and building practices and policies via fact pattern of employee relationsProven expertise in using data to drive solutions and impact; including applying analytics skills to events such as exit surveys and interviews to provide local perspective to larger scale challenges etc.
●Experience balancing strategic projects and hands-on work; engaging in the process and also building new processes and programs related to the work with scale in mind
●Self-directed and able to effectively manage several situations simultaneously
●Applying a lens of diversity, equity and inclusion to the work we doExcellent written and verbal communication skills and cultural awareness;
●Experience in driving robust change management and implementation plans
● Ability to build relationships and collaborate with global cross-functional teams and partners across all levels of the organization
●Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
●Strong understanding and knowledge of the Argentina talent environments and local employment laws and regulations
●Familiarity with Workday and other external vendors and tools
●Demonstrated success in a fast-moving environment, fast-growing technology companiesCalm in the face of uncertainty; comfortable working in a dynamic environment
●Experience in a global tech organization with a US headquarters
●Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
Since Eventbrite went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 2018, all employees are granted a RSU plan (Restricted Stock Units). The earning of these stocks occur through periodical vestings and the best part is that it is deposited in your bank account in USD
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.